Works on Shop page, not on other pages

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Works on Shop page, not on other pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anne

Hi!

My site is still in maintenance mode, but I hope you can still help me.

I’ve assigned the font to h1-h6 and blockquotes. It shows on my shop page and on custom characteristics, but doesn’t show on other pages or product titles/blog posts. It seems that the font assigned in the costumizer overrules the font from any font.

Note: a few days ago it worked perfectly on all pages, but I’m not sure if I was looking in

How can I fix this problem?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

In this case if you can allow me to check your site, i can help better. Any chance you can do so ?

Thanks

Anne

It’s going live on saturday 3-3-2018. Can you check it after this date? Still have a lot to do, so I can wait a few days 😉

Thank you in advance.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

I might not remember this date. So any chance you can buzz me when it is ready for me to see ?

Thanks

Anne

Buzz, buzz! The site is online!

So it’s nog working on product titles (when you click on product, title is in the colored background) and pages other than shop page.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

I just checked your site and it is working in all the header elements. Including blog and page title.

Thanks

Anne

No it isn’t.
    On blog page, “over ons” page, contact page, all the links from the footer and all the product titles it doesn’t work. And I mean the titles that are in the colored background on top of every page.
    I’ve checked it on divergent devices, computers on work and with other family members. Only the shop page has the title in the green background in the font organika sans (http://woefeltje.nl/shop/)

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Please use this in your custom element box and assign font to it.

This should fix your issue.

.page-title .title
    .footer .widget

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Works on Shop page, not on other pages’ is closed to new replies.