Wrong Font Displaying

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Wrong Font Displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elisabetta Massa
    Participant

Hello,

I just recently purchased this extension and am having a problem with it. Currently, I have uploaded two fonts to use through this and for whatever reason it will only show one of the fonts no matter how I select or deselect them.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Austin.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Elisabetta,

Can you please share me your site url ? I will check and try to find the cause for it.

Thanks

Kathy Hebert

Hello,

I purchased the premium API key, uploaded the fonts, assigned 4 fonts which are non-serif fonts, chose Monserrat-light for the Hero text, and it is not displaying. I cleared the cache. I deactivated the plugin and activated it again, and it is still not displaying the chosen font. Please advise.

The staging URL is https://y1q.054.myftpupload.com/wp-admin Username: ************
    PW: **************

Please feel free to email me at regenerativeconnections@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Kathy

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Since you were using the Secure CDN from Godaddy, you need to enable Absolute Path from Settings tab and then clear the cache. I did it and the font is working in your hero banner.

Also, please don’t share you login details here as this is public forum. I have change it with *. However, i suggest you to change it asap as it was in this forum for few hrs.

Thanks

Kathy Hebert

Thank you!
    Kathy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Font Displaying’ is closed to new replies.