Assigning Font to Menus and Tagline

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Assigning Font to Menus and Tagline

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Cole

Hello,
    I’ve been able to install my font, and assigned it to H1-6, but it isn’t showing up in either my main menu or my website tagline. Any suggestions? I’m afraid the CSS fixes I’ve been able to dig up online are a little outside of my skillset.

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cole,

Please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

#primary-menu li a

This should work for you menu.

Thanks

Cole

I copy/pasted that line into the custom elements box of Use Any Font, and hit “assign.” #primary-menu li now shows up in the list of assignations (along with H1-6) but I’m still not seeing a change on my site :/

louise cartwright

I have managed to upload the 3 fonts that I want to use, but they are not assigning to where I want them to?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cole,

I just checked your site now and i couldn’t find the assign. Please assign it again and i will check what the issue is. Also, it should be

#primary-menu li a

Also, please clear your cache if you are using any cache plugin.

Thanks

Daniel Eisenberg

I have exactly the same problem. The fonts are available when editing a post. I can assign them to H1 H2 etc. But I cannot figure out how to get them on the sidebar menus Site Title – SIte Navigation – Headings – Main Content – Secondary Content.

Your instruction above:

I copy/pasted that line into the custom elements box of Use Any Font,

I don’t know where the custom elements box is. I can’t find it.

Sorry, but I couldn’t find help in your help files or this forum, other than this thread.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Can you please send me your site url ? I will check the site and send you the custom elements you need to use.

Regarding the custom element box, you can find it under font assign section.

Thanks

Aly Alvy

Good evening,
    I have the same problem with assigning font to the navigation menu in the header section of my website. All other assignments are working. Any ideas as to how I should refer to this navigation menu in the assignments section of your plugin?

Many thanks,

Aly

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Aly,

Your site is under maintenance, can you please allow me to see your site ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

James Thrift

Trying to assign a fan to the main menu and page titles. Tried a few options, but nothing working. Could you have a look?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi James,

For menu you should use #menu-menu-1 li a

And for page title, you can use h1.page-title.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Assigning Font to Menus and Tagline’ is closed to new replies.