Assigning fonts to menus

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Assigning fonts to menus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pp46

HI I can not find the fonts I uploaded in menus/customize nor in the divi advanced settings / editor

Is this a Divi issue or am I missing something here

They are available in the WP editing box though

thanks for any info 🙂

Philip

pp46

I found a way round by assigning to the a tag that works fine for me (so far..:)
    Is this how it should be done ?
    Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi PP,

Ya, those font list are custom code by Divi and we are unable to send the font list there. So what you have done is a right step. However if you need there are some other options as well.

1. You can assign the font to our pre defined elements from font assign section. And the font should be assign if those custom elements are using the same elements. (The way you assign to a tag)

2. If you know bit of css, you can write custom element to assign the font.

3. This is new feature from 4.6. Usually divi accepts custom class. You can keep the same class as the name you defined for the font when uploading.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

pp46

Hi Dinesh
    thanks for your answer, I have by now followed your advice and sorted this out using custom css, VG! thanks again
    Philip

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Kasia

Hi,
    I’m using Divi and have uploaded your font plugin and assigned it to Headers 1 through 6 as per your video. It is not working. The font is not showing up properly on my website. I don’t know any CSS to fix it myself. Please advise what to do.
    Thanks!
    Kasia

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kasia,

I just checked your site here http://www.kasiarachfall.com/ and seems like Use Any Font plugin is not active there. Can you please activate and let me know ?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Assigning fonts to menus’ is closed to new replies.