error in verifying key

Home Forums Use Any Fonts error in verifying key

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mehdi

hi
    after i generate free key and i press verify show me an error.
    i don’t know what is the problem.

mehdi

this is the error:
    Something went wrong: stream_socket_client(): SSL: Handshake timed out stream_socket_client(): Failed to enable crypto stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://server3.dnesscarkey.org:443 (Unknown error)

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mehdi,

Can you please enable Alternative server to Yes and see if that helps ?

If it doesn’t then i think you need to get in touch your hosting provider and share this issue with them. May be some issue with SSL certification.

Thanks

mehdi

thank you,
    I enabled alternative server but still not work. and hosting support change the ssl setting but the the problem not solved.

Bob Lau

I got the same problem, when I am trying to upload font, it show an error about the SSL issue

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mehdi,

Any chance you can send me your wp-admin at dnesscarkey (AATTT) gmail (d00t ) com ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Can you please make sure your issue is stream_socket_client(): SSL and not cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem ? As they are both different issue.

Thanks

Billie Sylvain
    Participant

My purchase key does not work. I tried both servers.
    I get error:

Something went wrong: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to server2.dnesscarkey.org port 443: Connection refused

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Billie,

In that case, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to enable connection to server2.dnesscarkey.org and server3.dnesscarkey.org.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘error in verifying key’ is closed to new replies.