Field “Alternative” shows up

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Field “Alternative” shows up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrice

Hello,

since last update i have a field named “alternative” that shows up under the comment box :
    https://www.nightshiftguy.com/weekly-group-session/ (it’s a page, not an article, in case that matters )

thank you for this great software!

Patrice

I cleared the wp rocket cache, it’s gone. It probably happened during an update.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our old version didn’t have that field and css to hide it. So WP Rocket was loading our old css file. Clear the cache served new css file of our plugin.

Glad it is sorted. Thanks

Erik Molenaar

Hi,

I am also getting this field on https://binnenzoet.nl/contact/ (mobile only!) below a CF7 form and it won’t go away with a WP Rocket cacheflush.

I am on:

WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam – 2.1.11
    WP Armour Extended – Honeypot Anti Spam – 1.25
    Contact Form 7 – 5.8.5

Can you fix this? If you need a development environment to reproduce please let me know so I can set up one for you.

Kind regards
    Erik Molenaar

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

The css our plugin uses to hide the element is not loaded in your website. It can be only due to the some caching system serving the old css files. May be you have some other cache plugins as well ? Or server side caching system like Varnish ?

Thanks

Erik Molenaar

Hi,

Found the culprit. When “Optimize CSS delivery” with “Remove unused CSS” is enabled in WP Rocket, the CSS gets removed.
    I added wpa.css to the CSS safelist and now it gets hidden succesfully.

WP Rocket is a very popular caching plugin, perhaps you should add a notification within the WP Dashboard to make sure users setup WP Rocket to be compatible with it?

Thanks for listening.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Field “Alternative” shows up’ is closed to new replies.