Font updates not coming through on live site.

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font updates not coming through on live site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob Quint

Hi,

My fonts are there in the editor, but some fonts not there on the site. I’ve removed and re-added the API key, assigned fonts, and cleared cache.

NP – The ‘Sofia Pro Extra Light font’ looks to be the one I am having a problem with – it was added to the Any Font plugin after the other fonts. I took all the steps above after adding it so not sure why it’s not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Rob

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Can you please enable relative path option from additional settings, clear you cache and try again ? Currently your fonts are being access from Ip address rather than the domain name. Except that i don’t find any issue.

Thanks

Rob Quint

Hi Dinesh – enabling relative path option has done the trick. Thank you.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Josh Vaughn

FYI this fix also worked on my localhost build: when I reloaded the site all of the fonts disappeared. When I checked the relative path option the fonts came back

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Glad it helped in localhost as well. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Font updates not coming through on live site.’ is closed to new replies.