Font Weight

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font Weight

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marvin
    Participant

Hi,
    I just purchased the premium version of your plugin and installed it on a client’s website. When trying to use the variable font weight option I ran into some difficulties. I have downloaded the font “League Spartan” from Google fonts which comes as a TFF with variable weights. Then I uploaded it twice using two different settings for the font weight. However, in the list of uploaded fonts the two fonts look exactly the same in the preview. The menu to assign a font also doesn’t let me choose between the different font weights and when I check my front page the font has changed but it is way too light. Could you explain to me how I can properly use this feature and set the font weight to the required 400?
    Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marvin,

During font upload have you selected font variation option ? Also, any chance you can send me the snapshot of our font upload panel where i can see list of the fonts ?

Thanks

Marvin

Hi Dinesh,

here is a screenshot of the settings I used for uploading the font weight 500 version. I ticked the box and chose the weight I wanted to be uploaded:
    https://abload.de/img/screenshot2022-09-071m8d4n.png

You can see that in the font list the two different versions appear as the same, even though one should be bolder.

Also here I can’t find an option to choose between the different weights:
    https://abload.de/img/screenshot2022-09-071wofnt.png

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Marvin,

You can’t assign font weight from there. As it will take the font weight based on the style define in css.

If you want to force, then what you can do is, upload the font as single font and then assign it.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Font Weight’ is closed to new replies.