Font works on one site but not on the other

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font works on one site but not on the other

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anita Faber
    Participant

Hi Dinesh,
    I’ve installed a purchased font (Made Tommy) on the website of a client that I’m building and it works fine.
    Now I wanted to use it on my own website, but it isn’t shown in the right way. It shows default WP Open sans.
    I’ve tried otf, woff, woff2, but no difference.
    Other fonts that I had installed earlier (years ago) work fine.
    what can I do to fix this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anita,

Can you share me your site url ? I will check and try to find the cause for it.

Thanks

Anita Faber
    Participant

Hi Dinesh, the link to my site is http://www.anitafaber.nl
    If you want I can create a temporary login for you, but I can only share that with you via e-mail and not here.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anita,

Found that you are using 6 fonts. In which one you are having issue with ?

Thanks

Anita Faber
    Participant

The issues are with the two Made Tommy fonts, Dinesh. The other 4 fonts are current and my old font.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anita,

I tried assigning the font in this title in banner. INTUÏTIEVE SPARRINGPARTNER, CREATIEF DESIGN & TECHNISCHE TOTAALOPLOSSING

And this looks similar to dafont test page here. https://www.dafont.com/made-tommy.font?text=INTU%CFTIEVE+SPARRINGPARTNER%2C+CREATIEF+DESIGN+%26+TECHNISCHE+TOTAALOPLOSSING

It is working as expected here.

Thanks

Anita Faber
    Participant

Hi Dinesh, I cleared all cache on the site, but apparently I had to clear cache of my browser too. Now I also see the font correctly. Thank you for your effort.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Font works on one site but not on the other’ is closed to new replies.