Fonts not loading after DNS change

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not loading after DNS change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steven

When we finished our test site, we changed DNS and pushed live. However, fonts don’t work with new domain. I deleted and re-installed fonts, deactivated, then re-activated the plugin, and even went into the text editor and ‘re-selected’ the custom font, but nothing seems to work. I tried searched FTP for the uaf.css file– it was not empty. Not sure what else to do? We’re live with our new website, and heavily relied on your plugin for the aesthetic (it looks pretty awful right now, since the fonts aren’t working 🙁 ). Thanks for the help!!!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

So far i don’t find any font loading console error in your site. So i believe the font should work fine. However i find that you are using some sort of minify plugin, so i am unable to make sure it is working.

So, can you please clear you minify cache and see if that is the issue ? If it is still not working, please deactivate the minify plugin and let me know. I will check the site again and see if i can find any issue.

Thanks

Glynn Jones

I’m having the same issue. It was working fine on my internal server, but when I migrated it across to the webserver that will host it once it’s live the fonts aren’t working.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Glynn,

Once you migrate the server, you should have deactivated and reactivated the plugin. This force the plugin to re-write the font path as per new site url.

Thanks

Robert

Font worked great on the test domain. Moved and its still pullling from the test sub domain.

I have even uninstalled it and tried differemt fomts includng changing the name. Nothing is working.

Please help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I just checked your site here and the font is working fine to me. This is how it looks here. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/955/1702007233.jpg

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not loading after DNS change’ is closed to new replies.