Fonts not showing up on windows comp

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not showing up on windows comp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nicole

I purchased the more than one font option, but I’m still having issues with showing the main header fonts on my other computer (windows – hp computer). This is why I downloaded this plugin. Everything looks great on my mac, but when i look at my site on a windows computer the fonts are all missing. I added “Frederica the great” font (same font shown in the image on my home page), but its still not showing up on my windows based computer. I feel like I’ve tried everything and I’m stuck. I tired clicking the “use php uploader” and still no luck.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

I just checked that in my windows PC here and the fonts are working fine. Also, i did the browser stack test and they all look good. For your reference, i have attach the snapshot here. https://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/f79fb4cca261a6cd0e24fb34216065fafe81a5a8

Thanks

nicole

awesome! thanks for checking. There may be something up with the computer that I used to check, but as long as it looks fine, which it does in all the screenshots you’re showing. Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not showing up on windows comp’ is closed to new replies.