Form doesn’t submit when validates

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Form doesn’t submit when validates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pedro

URL example: https://fundacioncb.es/solicitud-ayuda-economica-copy/

Test: Try to make error on any field and click send, will show the errors, if you fix the errors and send again, the form doesn’t send and not showing any error message, just spinner on background invisible and nothing more. Only works and send the form correctly if you insert correctly all the inputs from the first try. If I disable this plugin and I did again these steps it’s send on the second time correctly, it’s something with this plugin, can I have help please? Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

Are you using any additional Contact Form 7 addons ? Just to make sure it is not creating conflict, can you deactivate them and see if it helps ?

Also, just for test, i suggest to deactivate other plugins and check as well. We can later find out the conflicting plugin and fix if that’s the case.

Thanks

Pedro

Hi,

I’m using:

-CF7 Google Sheet Connector
    -Contact Form CFDB7
    -Generate PDF using Contact Form 7
    -MultiLine files for Contact Form 7

But I can disable it because they are using on live site, so I can’t disable functionality on live site… And I don’t have a test website to make tests…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

Have you deactivatd some plugin currently ? I just submitted the form with random data and it went through.

Thanks

Pedro

Look that video, I recorded the problem:

https://easyupload.io/c8nyn8

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

I am quite getting this issue. Last confirmation, are you using Pro OR Free version ?

Thanks

Pedro

Free version.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Please update to 5.4.1 and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Pedro

When you saw that video I had the 5.4.1 version… I have auto update plugin feature, so when the version came, it’s autoupdated.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

5.4.1 was released on June 25th. And video is from June 22nd.

Please clear the cache and check if you have already auto updated.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Form doesn’t submit when validates’ is closed to new replies.