Gravity form API issue and excluding specific forms

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Gravity form API issue and excluding specific forms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zunaid Khan
    Participant

Hi there

WP Armour is blocking my form submissions via the Gravity API. How do I get around this ?

Also – is there a way to exclude specific forms from WP Armour i.e. I have some forms that are behind logins so I don’t need WP Armour activated on these.

Please see here for further details
    https://page.brick.do/gravity-forms-api-issue-with-wp-armour-lyKRlke23M6V

Thanks

#491345 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Zunaid,

I am so sorry but our plugin won’t be able to support Gravity Forms API submissions. Our plugin generates dynamic fields so that we can block spam submissions. And that will be a tough part in Gravity Forms API submission. As those submission needs to modify fields each time based on our plugins fieldname.

Thanks

#491351 Reply
    Zunaid Khan
    Participant

Hi Dinesh

Is there a way though (perhaps a hook or something I can use) to disable WP Armour for a specific Gravity form.

The forms I need to use the API on are behind logins and I don’t need WP Armour activated on them.

Please let me know

Thanks

#491435 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Zundaid,

As of now we don’t have feature to disable specific form. However, we have option in our Extended version where you can disable for all Gravity Forms.

Thanks

#491445 Reply
    Zunaid Khan
    Participant

ok thanks. Perhaps something to consider for the future.

For anyone else coming across this thread having the same issue I was able to use WP Shifty to make this work by disabling the WP Armour plugins on all URLS that contain
    https:/mysite.com/wp-json/gf/v2/forms/

#494587 Reply
    George Pytlik
    Participant

I have the extended version but don’t see any option to disable for Gravity Forms. Where does that option reside?

#494615 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Since Basic (non ajax) Gravity Forms are supported in Lite version, we currently don’t have option to disable it in Extended version.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Gravity form API issue and excluding specific forms
Your information: