H1 title change

Home Forums Use Any Fonts H1 title change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DEVIN

I was so happy to find this plugin because I wanted so badly to use this certain font as my sites title. However I realized once I changed the headling 1 (h1 tags) for my site title, it changed the titles of all my page headings. Is there anyway to customize the heading 1 to focus ONLY on my first page main title and nothing else?
    Thank you in advance

Devin Gabrielle

I am also unsure as to why my font changes my site title page on the first page, but any other additional links I click bringing me to another page on my site, the title is the same font that came with the website. Why won’t the title change its font on every single page, not just the homepage?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Devin,

Your site title and the page title are using the same element. So when you assign it to h1, they are assigned to both.

So to just assign it to the site title, please remove the h1 assign and then assign it to h1.site-title. Please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Devin Gabrielle

THANK YOU! That cleared my problem 🙂

Evan

I have the same question about the title change. When I navigate to my different pages, such as the About page, it goes back to the original default title font. I assigned my font to all headers h1-h6 and tried added the site title in the custom elements box. I tried #h1.site-title, and # .site-title and still nothing. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here? Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Evan,

I am checking this page here http://www.evanhyde.org/about/ and the font is working here. For your reference, i have attached the snapshot here. http://tinyurl.com/j7z6zpq

Can you please confirm it is fine ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘H1 title change’ is closed to new replies.