How to use custom font only in Divi Builder

Home Forums Use Any Fonts How to use custom font only in Divi Builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mudhutha

Greetings,

I installed the use any font plugin, that went perfectly. However my issue is with using divi builder only inside the pages that I post and not the entire theme. I assigned paragraph and body to my new font but it applies it to the entire website. I only want the new font on the pages I post with divi builder. I added a paragraph on a test page using divi and i did not see my font as an option to select. Can you help me with this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mudhutha,

Can you please check this video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y24TtwNHFMY&ab_channel=Dnesscarkey

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Mudhutha

Is there any way I can just apply the font in one post instance using body tag without using the body tag throughout the whole site? The font I am using is part of another tung (language) and would not make sense to use it thru out my whole site.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mudhutha,

In that case you need to use page class from body and assign as per it. If you can send me your page url, i can suggest custom element for it.

Thanks

MUDHUTHA
    MUDHUTHA

???

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it. This will assign the font to that page ID only. 687 is page ID here.

body.page-id-687, body.page-id-687 p

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use custom font only in Divi Builder’ is closed to new replies.