Logged in user can’t use form

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Logged in user can’t use form

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tuukie

I have many websites with Elementor Pro. I use the plug-in Dashboard Welcome voor Elementor to create a dashboard, more info here: https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/dashboard-welcome-for-elementor/.

On this dashboard I have a form and that does not work anymore. The user is logged in to WordPress.

How to fix this?

Kind regards,

Ivan.

#493662 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

What kind of error message do you get ? Also, does it create different login and register page ? If so can you please send me your url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

#493664 Reply
    tuukie

The default error of WP Armour: Spamming or your Javascript is disabled !!
    No different login or register page, it is an Elementor form but on the backend and not on the frontend.
    Please provide e-mail where I can send login credentials to, I will setup a test environment for you.

Thanks in advance.

#493736 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Tuukie,

I actually don’t need credentials. But please do send me the login url for your admin and i will check it.

You can send me an email at dnesscarkey (@) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks

#493793 Reply
    tuukie

I installed a new clean test environment, login is send to you. When you login you will see the form.

Kind regards,

Ivan.

#493871 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

I got the issue. It is not working in Admin section because our plugin usually don’t load its js for admin section.

So for few tests, can you please add WP File Manager plugin there https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/ ? It will allow me to change few codes in our plugin to fix the issue.

Thanks

#494774 Reply
    Ivan van der Tuuk
    Participant

Sorry I missed your reply. File manager is installed.

#494847 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

I am so sorry. I misplaced last email. Can you share me the staging url again ?

Thanks

#494913 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Have sent an update 2.1.17 and this should fix the issue for Elementor form in Admin.

Thank you so much for setting up the test environment.

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Logged in user can’t use form
Your information: