No Custom fonts in main customizer, but appears in other editors

Home Forums Use Any Fonts No Custom fonts in main customizer, but appears in other editors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rokas

Hi.

I have a problem and can’t figure it out.

I installed your plugin, bought API, uploaded fonts – everything looks fine for now.

I am using Elementor builder so that was the first place I tested if custom fonts will appear. Well, perfect – it appears and working on Elementor, but when I tried to change the whole website Typography (Appearance > Customize) it doesn’t appear in the main editor/customizer.

That’s the main reason I bought this plugin and it doesn’t seem to work for me. How can I fix it?

Thank you for your time!

Robert Simic
    Participant

This is my main “issue” as well, so joining the convo here, hoping to be notified when admin responds.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not all theme supports font list in customizer. So we have font assign section from there you can assign the font. However, if the theme is popular we will try to incorporate it.

Thanks

Rokas

Alright. So, unfortunately, it’s not worth it for me to wait. My theme is unpopular. Where can I request for refund? I got product which doesn’t work yet 🙁

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rokas,

Please do send me your API key using the fb msg from bottom right section and we will make the refund for it.

Thanks

Mette

I have the same problem. My theme is The Simple by Elle Themes. How do I know if your plugin and fonts can be corporated in this?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mette,

It will work with any theme regardless of the font showing in theme customizer or not. For such cases, we have Font Assign section. There h1, h2, h3 are mostly for headings. body, p are for Body text. So the theme shouldn’t be any issue.

However, we are always trying to send the fonts for all the popular theme in customizer.

Thanks

Lisa Williams
    Participant

How would I get one of the fonts I uploaded to be available for buttons. I am using Divi Theme. Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

You can edit your page from admin site divi builder and it should show the font from Use Any Font in Font Family list.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘No Custom fonts in main customizer, but appears in other editors’ is closed to new replies.