No font found.

Home Forums Use Any Fonts No font found.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bill

I installed Use Any Font. When I want to upload my font the message “No font found. Please click on Add Fonts to add font” appears. I tryed the addiotional options but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me with this?

Greetings Bill

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Our plugin doesn’t gives any list of fonts to select from. It is just a interface, from where you can upload the font and assign it. For that you need to have the font files.

However, you can get font files from internet or from even your windows font directory. You can download/get the font you like and upload, assign it from our plugin.

Here are some of the videos, that might be helpful for you to start.

Thanks

Bill

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your reply. Ik know I have to get my own font files. The problem is that ‘use any font’ wil not upload the font. After I select the fontfile from my pc there is nothing happening. The green loading screen in the video is not appearing.

Greetings Bill

Bill

… the message “Couldn’t receive font file for conversion” is appearing.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Have you enable PHP uploaded option under additional settings ? Can you please disable that and try again ?

Thanks

Bill

Hi Dinesh,

I already tryed that but it doesn’t make any difference.

Bill

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Please do send me your wp-admin details and your font file at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com. I will try to upload from here.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘No font found.’ is closed to new replies.