Normal mails detected as spam since 3 days

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Normal mails detected as spam since 3 days

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi there,

since the most recent updates (there were a few in the last days) a couple of normal mails can‘t be sent and are detected as spam. I already deactivated a captcha plugin but still the mails can‘t be delivered. Is there a way to understand why that happens? Can I send you a from the „spam submissions“ so that you can understand what is happening?

Thank you,
    Chris

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Which version of the plugin is using ? Can you please make sure it is 2.1.10 ? Also, can you please share me you form url where i can check this ?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Dinesh,

yes I have the most recent version 2.1.10 an version 1.25 (extended plugin).
    This is the form URL: https://shorturl.at/dzQST

For example today I have 10 successful transmissions and 1 that has been blocked (but which surely was not spam).

Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Can you share me your form url ? I will check and try to find the cause for it.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Dinesh,

the form URL is on the site I already mentioned in my last post: https://shorturl.at/dzQST
    Or do you mean another specific URL?

Thanks,
    Chris

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Sorry i missed that url before.

I just filled up the form there and it was submitted well. You should have got 2 submissions. Tried with both Firefox and Chrome.

Couldn’t replicate as you mentioned. May be it was cache issue and got fixed.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Dinesh,

still 5% of the mails land in spam while they‘re clean. I get over 70 mails a day and I have no clue why some of the mails get blocked. Often it‘s the same persons. Could it be a specific type of mobile OS they use or IP range? Would it help to whitelist those specific users?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Can you send me data of those spam marked entries ? I will study and let you know. You can send those entries at dnesscarkey (aatt) gnail (dot) com .

Thanks

Chris

OK, just sent you an email.

Lacy

I am having the same issue. I was looking through the log and there are valid form submissions being marked as spam.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lacy,

Please share us your form url. We will check and try finding the cause.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Normal mails detected as spam since 3 days’ is closed to new replies.