Not Working After Migration

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Not Working After Migration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Davestradamus

I moved this website to another directory on the same server, and the plugin will not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, and deleted the 2 folders I can find on the server. Can you please help?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Can you please let me know your old and new site url ?

Thanks

Davestradamus

The site is http://www.magnoliafoods.com

Your plugin was very helpful. Thank you!

Davestradamus
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

For some reason, the css file where our plugin writes our font information is giving 404 not found error.

So can you please make sure there is file uaf.css under this folder magnoliafoods.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/ ?

If it is there then there might be some security in your server that is not allowing to load the css file from this folder. /wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/ . In that case please talk with the host regarding the issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Davestradamus

I see the stylesheet in the folder but it is empty. The plugin worked with this host before. I changed the directory on the same server.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

In that case can you please make sure the folder permission is writable ? I think our plugin is unable to write the font definition there. Also, please try deactivating and reactivating plugin. This should forces the plugin to re-write the font.

Even if empty, file should open without 404 Error. So may be there is some extra security via some plugins that is blocking it ?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Working After Migration’ is closed to new replies.