Plugin not working on Chrome

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Plugin not working on Chrome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nicole

Hi, for some reason the plugin doesnt appear to work on Chrome. it tries to load the page where the fonts are and then asks for an FTP login. I am not sure if it something I have done. The plugin works on all other platforms that i have encountered, pc and mac. Can you help? Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Can you let me know in which section you have assigned the font ? I can’t find any area where the fonts uploaded via Use Any Font is working. I am checking both in FF and Chrome here.

Thanks

Nicole

Hi, the issues are on the Services and Design process page. It prompts a window asking for an ftp login. i have tested it on firefox and internet explorer and they work fine. i had a customer review my site on Chrome and she let me know of the ftp login prompt. i tired on another computer with chrome installed and came up with the same ftp login prompt. any advise would be appreciated! thanks for taking the time to look over my issue.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Ya i checked services page in chrome and got the same issue here. Sorry about before as i didn’t check the services page.

Does this same msg comes even when our plugin is deactivated ? Our plugin needs to render these files in the site and so far i don’t find such login for this files in chrome when opening them directly. http://visualimpressionsdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css?ver=1485525375 & http://visualimpressionsdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/161008112759hummingbird.woff

Thanks

Nicole

Hi, i went and deactivated the plungin on my site and reopened it on Chrome. The popup warning does not show up once the plugin is deactivated. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks
    Nicole

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

I couldn’t think about any solution as of now. Any chance we can ask the hosting provider for the exact cause of FTP details popup ?

Thanks

Nicole

Good morning, So after an hour of chatting with my web hosting and in the end having to put in a support ticket i think i finally have an answer to the issue. The plugin was working fine on most internet applications. They realized it was happening on chrome and opera. It appears to be a known issue with some plugins and wordpress. I had to add some code to my style.css with the ftp user and password. All seem to be working now. Thanks so much for your help and patience! Your plugin is fantastic 🙂 Thanks!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Glad it is solved now and thank you so much for sharing the solution here. It will really help us if we ever come with such issue.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin not working on Chrome’ is closed to new replies.