Support for Youzify?

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Support for Youzify?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl Dimof
    Participant

Hi,
    I had some spam and the plugin seemed to help. But I’ve suddenly been it with tons of registration spam. I changed the field name…but I think that much of this registration spam may be coming from the Youzify login page — it replaces the BuddyPress registration page.

I’ve noticed that if I add a recaptcha to it with a third-party plugin, it gets added to that registration page. But I do not see the honeypot field admin widget on that registration page, so I am assuming the honeypost didn’t get added there.

Is there any way to add the honeypot field to the Youzify BP registration form or any plans to integrate with Youzify (they actually list WP Armour as a spam solution for Youzify:)

Additionally, is there any way to auto-block people or bots who attempt to log in with “admin”?

Thanks
    Cheryl

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Cheryl Dimof. Reason: Added an additional question
    #492617 Reply
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cheryl,

I am so sorry but we currently don’t have full support for Youzify. However, i will look into this in more details and try sending the updates.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Support for Youzify?
Your information: