Wp Armour Extended – new feature

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Wp Armour Extended – new feature

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    William Petrò
    Participant

With the paid version, I have seen that once I verify that the email sent is really a SPAM, I can manually block the IP. It would be nice to be able to share this list with all the sites in your account. You could add a sync feature every xx hours. This function should download new IPs from the list on the wp-armour site (in your account) and upload new ones. This would allow you to build a very powerful defense system that no other anti-spam software has.

Best regards

William

William Petrò
    Participant

You could just add a hook after the IP has been added to the table, so programmers like me could use a custom “Antispam_IP” table on an MSSQL database for example to load the saved IP and download any blocked IP loaded from other Wp-Amour instances.

For now I have created a php file that does this and runs every xx hours, because unfortunately I cannot use a hook. Of course I could manually insert it into the code, but when I do an update then I would forget to re-enter it 🙂 A good solution for now pending future developments from the wp-armour staff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wp Armour Extended – new feature’ is closed to new replies.